Unigas International B.V
To support the continuing growth of our operations, we are seeking to employ an
in our Rotterdam office on a full-time basis
You will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for:
- Handling of, and communication with, vessels, port agents and bunker suppliers;
- Bunker planning and procurement;
- Post-fixture administration and claims handling, which includes communication with brokers and/or Charterers;
- Monitoring and reporting on vessel performance, devising performance optimization initiatives.
- You have a degree in maritime logistics and/or suitable work experience in maritime environment;
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written, and adapt easily to your audience;
- You drive yourself, are structured, analytical and accurate under pressure;
- You are willing to go the extra mile and travel, as required.
We offer a full-time position in a dynamic, commercial environment. Your team comprises 5 people out of 24. Our communication lines are short and informal, allowing you to quickly add value to the team and business. We are offering primary benefits commensurate to the position, your education and experience. They include 14 months’ salary, fully paid pension scheme and discretionary bonus arrangement. Secondary benefits include 26 vacation days, a loyalty scheme and the required company tools.
If you are interested in the above position, kindly send your detailed application and resume, in English, to Unigas International B.V., Mr. Marcel de Haan, via email@example.com.
Unigas International is an ISO-certified commercial and operational manager of seagoing vessels capable of carrying liquefied petrochemical and petroleum gases on a worldwide basis. Founded in 1969 and supported by long-established family-owned maritime groups, Unigas is a key operator of gas carriers serving oil/chemical majors and trading houses across the globe. The Unigas fleet currently consists of 39 vessels and is operated out of offices in Rotterdam, Houston and Hong Kong.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 11 oktober 2019|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Unigas International B.V|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Marcel De Haan|
Alle banen bij Unigas International B.V