Internship Project Management
IHCThe Project Management department supervises and supports complex, high-profile projects within IHC. In this role, you will support the creation, optimisation and implementation of an integral communication process for this department. In order to achieve this, you will be involved in a wide range of tasks and have the following responsibilities:
- tracking, supplementing and editing intranet content for the Project Management department;
- developing techniques to make our project management communication more user-friendly;
- Mainting projects pages with photos and additional information;
- updating online information concerning new employees;
- tracking and supplementing Workbase and Sharepoint software to include templates, work instructions, mission and vision, standards, manuals etc
- preparing and writing newsletters;
- liaising with the Project Management departments of other IHC locations, including those overseas on on project management communication and content.
In order to inform the organisation and colleagues of the developments and initiatives in the field of Project Management, you will be an articulate, confident and driven individual. As a third or fourth-year student, you will be capable of taking the initiative when carrying out your duties. To be eligible for this position you must have:
- a higher vocational education (HBO) (or equivalent);
- a study focused on communication (desirable);
- experience with (online) communication (desirable);
- a good command of Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- the ability to work independently and be self-critical.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you a challenging job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Project Management Assistant and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC. Solliciteren
The global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check: www.royalihc.com.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 19 april 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Shanisha Lachman|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|
Alle banen bij IHC