Project Leader Electrical Engineering
Furthermore, the Project Leader Electrical Engineering has the following tasks:
- Coordination and support of contractors in the field of control & regulation systems;
- Budget & resource responsibility for control & switching systems in consultation with the overall project manager,
- Supervision of the project team consisting of design engineers and coordination with the Manager assembly;
- Assure proper assembly, commissioning and delivery on board of switchgear and sensors;
- Specifications and calculations;
- Close cooperation with clients, regulatory authorities and classification societies.
- BSc. Or MSc. In Electrical engineering or equivalent;
- +5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Leader or Lead Electrical Engineer in the Shipbuilding industry;
- Experience with HVAC systems would be considered an advantage;
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills;
- A team player with excellent time management skills;
- Skilled in MS office, AutoCAD and E-plan
- Excellent command of the German and English language], both spoken and written;
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of work time;
- EU Citizenship.
Since our start in 2007 we have developed into the specialist in recruitment and contracting for the international yachtbuilding, shipbuilding, offshore, hydraulic engineering and maritime industry. As Recruitment Engineers we create with professional passion and commitment the right connection between the possibilities and wishes of engineers and our relations. The engineering of recruitment is our profession in which we see to a well guided acquaintance and cooperation on the basis of our know-how and overview.
Cooperation is also the defining strength of our team. Irrespective of our specialization, focus or role we work together to create the best opportunities and solutions for engineers and organizations. We are Recruitment Engineers!
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 7 maart 2019|
|Locatie||Northern Germany, DE|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Samira Adrar|
|Telefoon||+31 6 2804 3920|
Alle banen bij Middle Point