Naval Architect Yacht Building
Do you have experience as a Naval Architect within the Yacht building industry? Are you an accurate, communicative and service oriented professional who things “out of the box” and who is looking for his/her next role in a highly technical and innovative environment? Then take a better look at this one!
As Naval Architect you will work in the Engineering department with a focus on the concept and basic design of new built superyachts. Your responsibilities will include feasibility analysis of the projects in development, the preparation of the general layout and you will be a key player and point of contact with internal and external parties in order to achieve the perfect result.
- Creating general arrangements and preparing all naval architecture calculations, such as: weight calculations, lines plan, stability calculations, resistance and propulsion calculations, vibration and noise, etc.;
- Controlling the design based on the international rules and regulations and independently supervising and reporting model tests, sea trials and inclining tests;
- Cooperating with other disciplines and you ensure that the design complies with the requirements of the design;
- Advising on the impact of the design change and holding responsibility for the design integrity;
- Contributing to the sales process as the technical expert by consulting the Designers, analyzing the design and providing input in terms of the specifications or other;
- Checking the progress and quality of the work and you provide reports;
- Supervising and/or training interns and trainees.
- BSc or higher in Naval Architecture;
- 7+ years’ experience as a Naval Architect within the Yacht building industry for new built mega yachts;
- Experience in all naval architecture package;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and advanced calculation programs (e.g. CFD, FEM);
- Communicative, “out of the box” thinking, client oriented, tenacious & team player;
- Fluent in English. Fluency in Dutch is considered a super power!
The company is a knowledge center committed in delivering and bringing to life iconic superyachts by relying on the traditional values and by going beyond what they know. As a brilliant company to work for, our client offers great opportunities for Engineers with passion for Yachts, who are ready to challenge themselves in order to meet desires and inspire the world with the result. Each Engineer works on the evolution of the finest, most complex and excellent yachts in the world.
In a nutshell, the company is characterized as a benchmarking international environment which strives for excellence and wonderful building experience. Via an established partnership, our client is committed in setting new standards and motivating the contributors in reaching perfection and in establishing the impossible with their unique superyacht projects.
Since our start in 2007 we have developed into the specialist in recruitment and contracting for the international yachtbuilding, shipbuilding, offshore, hydraulic engineering and maritime industry. As Recruitment Engineers we create with professional passion and commitment the right connection between the possibilities and wishes of engineers and our relations. The engineering of recruitment is our profession in which we see to a well guided acquaintance and cooperation on the basis of our know-how and overview.
Cooperation is also the defining strength of our team. Irrespective of our specialization, focus or role we work together to create the best opportunities and solutions for engineers and organizations. We are Recruitment Engineers!
|Plaatsingsdatum||donderdag 7 maart 2019|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Marina Monogyiou|
|Telefoon||+31 6 1430 9022|
Alle banen bij Middle Point