Marine Electrician/Electronic Engineer
Are you the electrician/electronic engineer who can keep his head cool? Then you should read further!
- work under direction of the chief engineer;
- maintain the electrical/electronical equipment of the vessel and the ROV;
- detect, rapport and solve electrical/electronical problems;
- have through knowledge of high and low voltage systems and PLC’s;
- are able to read electrical drawings;
- observe the quality, health, safety and environmental system.
- have a bachelor or master degree in electrical/electronic engineering or a rounded vocational/technical/engineering education or an education in a similar field;
- have several years work experience in the maritime/offshore field;
- preferable have a Certificate of Competency Electro-Technical Rating III/7 or Electro-Technical Officer III/6;
- have a valid STCW VI/1 Basic Safety Training;
- have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate;
- have a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness or VI/6 Designated Security (preferable);
- have a valid Passport, Seaman's Book, Seafarers Medical;
- be able to motivate, guide and evaluate in order to assure optimal productivity;
- be communicative and problem solving;
- have a hands-on and no nonsense mentality;
- have a good command of English.
- A competitive salary, including numerous interesting advantages, for example health insurance;
- A challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment ;
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues;
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
Tideway is a dynamic offshore company, highly specialized in offshore dredging, landfall construction and pipeline stabilization. The company operates worldwide in various extraordinary locations: from the North Sea to Brazil, Australia and the Middle East. Since 1991 Tideway is based in Breda on a strategic location between two world ports.
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 12 januari 2018|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)76 520 4140|
|Fax||+31 (0)76 520 4150|
P.O. Box 7074
Alle banen bij Tideway