Windcat Workboats BV
To further strengthen the Marketing and Sales efforts at Windcat Workboats, we are looking for a Sales Manager.
In your role as Sales Manager, you are responsible for establishing and maintaining client relationships, identifying business opportunities and providing our clients with suitable commercial proposals.
This will be done by working on:
- Identifying and tracking upcoming and open tenders and business opportunities
- Preparing and developing commercial proposals
- Developing and managing the execution of marketing and advertising strategy
- Periodical meetings with clients, both existing clients and new clients to establish and/or maintain an ongoing relation, identify upcoming vessel requirements and update on developments within the company
- Representing the company at conferences and exhibitions
- Market research on offshore wind market and competition
We offer you a versatile job in a dynamic work environment and a positive industry, working for a leading and growing company part of the large international offshore group Seacor Marine Holdings Inc.
Education: Minimum Bachelor level
Experience: Experience in offshore industry and/or chartering preferred
Knowledge of time charter contracts preferred
Good analytical skills
Good computer skills
Good presentation skills
Languages: English fluent in speech and writing
Windcat Workboats is Europe's leading provider of specialist Crew Transfer Vessels for offshore wind power, oil and gas and other offshore projects. The unique design of the vessels results in simple, fast, safe and comfortable transfer of personnel and equipment offshore. With over 1.600.000 safe transfers completed, the vessels have proven to operate in more challenging sea conditions than competing vessels. Windcat Workboats was founded in 2002 and currently has a fleet of 41 vessels operating and several vessels still under construction.
Although well established in the industry, we are still a growing company in a growing industry and as such looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business.
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 2 januari 2018|
|Locatie||IJmuiden, frequent travel to UK, DE, BE and FR.|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Windcat Workboats BV|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Willem van der Wel|
|Telefoon||+31 255 520336|
Alle banen bij Windcat Workboats BV