Siri Marine BV
Siri Marine is looking for a Project Engineer who prefers a mix of theory and fieldwork, who enjoys working in a small team and who wants to give his/her input in to the further development of our systems and services.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Installation onboard vessel, platforms and during salvage operations.
- Monitoring the progress of the projects and ability to deal with ad hoc needs of the projects.
- Drafting manuals for our systems and writing cargo securing manuals for Ro-Ro vessels, analyzing collected data and reporting back to clients.
- Preparation of monitoring systems
- Bachelor degree in Mechnical / Martime engineering / Naval Architecture / higher maritime college.
- Preferably 1-5 years experience in the maritime/offshore industry.
- Dedicated and experience in similar roles, or willing to learn.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Team player with a collaborative approach, maintaining high standards and good work ethics.
- Self-starter with a ‘hands-on’ and ‘can-do’ mentality with an eye for details.
- Excellent communicator and bridge-builder.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written).
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- Technical, commercial and pro-active attitude.
- Independent, accurate and problem-solving thinking.
Sense of adventure.
- Inspirational and innovative working environment in a dynamic small company.
- Freedom to help develop the roll you want to grow in to.
- Ample traveling opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
We looking forward to receive you application before 15 December 2017.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 22 november 2017|
|Bedrijfsnaam||Siri Marine BV|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Marleen Lenting|
|Telefoon||+31(0) 596 620 997|
Alle banen bij Siri Marine BV